Monday, August 26, 2013

ireland...once again


Ok, I think this is the last post of vacation pictures.  Are you sick of them yet?

I took these photos on one of our last days in Kerry.  We went for a three mile walk, out to a lake where there is a memorial for several members of the IRA who died about a hundred years ago. I should have better details than that but I cannot remember.  I do remember that it was a beautiful spot for a memorial and a beautiful walk.  Afterwards I had a really big lunch with a side of fries because, you know, we had just walked three miles.  It was totally deserved. 





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, looks like a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ireland is one of my favourite vacation places and I went to Ireland for two times. Once when I was too small I little kid and we had a family trip to Ireland for a week. The second time was with my friends decided to have a trip to Ireland for two weeks. We went to Dublin, Kerry and cork and other cities of Ireland and we had a great time there. It was a very amazing trip on roads and seeing the natural beauty and hilly areas. We had taken a lot of photographs of our trip to Ireland. We booked for the accommodation prior to reaching Ireland and I must say that renting a car was one of our best decisions to make the trip adventures. We went to bushmills and Londonderry, antrim coastline and other such places. To know more about discovering the antrim coastline by car you can have a look at this blog http://www.dan-dooley.ie/blog/general-car-rental-news/discovering-the-antrim-coastline-by-car-dan-dooley/

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

Designed by Jackie Ayr